Thursday, December 23, 2010

The real auto fans

I like the car, is a "fans" and watch TV like to see "cars booth" to see newspapers like to see "car magazine", read a magazine like to watch "Volkswagen." To work only a few years, has been cash-strapped, not themselves, the private car.
A few days ago, the office also talked about a few people to talk cars. Small office colleagues said to me: "So you like bikes so. My cousin like cars, just like you, full of fans, I think you two will be happy to talk."
After work, I hurry to the small office stopped, took me to his house to his cousin had been a car addiction.
Near distance, a short while effort, we went to. Small office explained what he wanted, he was pleased to come up with a lot of cousin, car pictures I see, but also careful to explain the performance of the car up the price ah ah ah structure.
I asked you to open his own car? Ren's cousin, a small smile, said: "I do not have a car. You know what the fans? Of cars, enjoy the car be called fans; a car called the driver. The World Cup do not you see? You see game, it is the fans; if you play to play, it should be called football player friends. "

No comments:

Post a Comment